Executive Director -- United Way of Southeast Arkansas
United Way of Southeast Arkansas is currently searching for a new Executive Director to serve a critical role in leveraging the success of the outgoing Executive, diversifying revenue streams, continuing the growth in campaign, and play a central role in the community’s leadership. The Executive will direct and coordinate operations of the United Way of Southeast Arkansas to raise and provide funds and support to affiliated agencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building Resources: Plans and directs, through the Campaign Chair, the annual United Way campaign, by organizing committees, planning key solicitations, organizing training for volunteers and employee campaign coordinators, and overseeing the coordination of all campaign events.
- Building and Managing relationships with volunteers; with community, civic, business, and elected leaders; with United Way staff members, staff members of United Way agencies, and other social service agencies; and with other United Way professionals at state, regional, and national levels
- Managing the operations, staff, and budget of the United Way.
- Managing the operations, staff, and budget of the Reynolds Center, including tenant relationships. (The United Way is both owner and tenant of the Reynolds Center.)
- Working with the Allocations Chair in planning and administering the allocation process.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written and demonstrated ability to work with volunteers.
- Proven fund-raising, administrative, and managerial skills.
- Three to five years experience in the United Way or related field required.
- Baccalaureate degree in supportive discipline or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of human services programs, fund-raising techniques, and public relations.
- Ability to understand and interpret budgets and financial statements.
To Apply: Mail resume to: United Way of Southeast Arkansas
P.O. Box 8702
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71611
E-Mail resume to: Leslie.email@example.com